ASU remote sensing group has experience in several coherent Doppler Lidar deployments. A few studies ASU have been involved in collecting lidar data are provided below.
- Aircraft Vortex Recognition using Coherent Doppler Lidar – North West Research Associates (NWRA) and NASA
- An Integrated Approach to Offshore Wind Energy Assessment: Great Lakes 3D Wind Experiment in collaboration with Indiana University
- The Meteor Crater Experiment II (METCRAX II) – Supported by the National Science Foundation
- Oklahoma Joint Urban 2003 Experiment
- Terrain Induced Rotor Experiment (T-REX)
- Canopy Horizontal Array Turbulence Study (CHATS)
- Australian Wager-up pollution transport Study
- Maricopa Association of Governments Study (MAG)
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality Study (ADEQ)
- Lake Turkana Wind Power – Kenya.